These confidentiality rules are intended to inform our customers about the use of their personal data that we collect in the context of our transactions via our Fleursmariage.com website and all other sales and associated services.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force on May 25, 2018 allows individuals residing in the European Union to have more transparency, rights and control over the use of their informations and defines certain obligations for companies that process these personal informations. In accordance with these regulations, the confidentiality rules below describe the way in which SARL Fleurs d'Un Nouveau Monde collects, uses and possibly shares, the informations collected about their customers and specifically when placing an order on the website. Fleursmariage.com. These rules do not apply to the practices of third parties not owned or controlled by SARL Fleurs d'Un Nouveau Monde.
1. Personal information collected:
To process orders, we need some informations, in particular the surname, first name, email address, postal address, some informations relating to payment, as well as the description of the product ordered. These informations are provided by the buyer when placing an order on our website or are given to us by our customers for quotes establishment prior to the sale. In accordance with the minimization principle we only collect the informations necessary for our services to run smoothly. Being specified that we never know our customers bank details.
Our customers can send us additional personal informations directly, especially during a personalized order or for special delivery methods (wedding dates, additional addresses ...).
Our customers can also give us their explicit consent to receive our bulk mailing messages (marketing messages, newsletters ...)
2. The legal bases for collecting, using and sharing personal informations:
These informations are necessary for us to process orders placed on our website or directly, settle a commercial dispute or provide service to our customers.
Some informations are essential for us to meet our legal and tax obligations such as invoicing or bookkeeping.
These personal informations can also be used within the framework of our legitimate interests, such as the compilation of statistics or the improvement of our services in the case where these legitimate interests are not invalidated by our customers rights or personal interests.
Data use for marketing purposes can only be done on the basis of explicit consent, revocable at any time according to the terms defined below.
3. Third parties with whom we share these personal informations :
Customers Informations are important or even necessary for our activity. We only share these personal informations for a very limited reasons number, as well as in a circumstances limited number such as:
- • Service providers. We use certain third parties in which we trust to carry out certain actions or provide certain services intended for our shop - transport, payment or invoicing service for example. We may have to share these personal informations with these third parties, but only those which are essential for the provision of these services.
- • Activity transfers. In the event of sale or merger of our company, we may have to communicate these personal informations as part of this transaction, but only to the extent authorized by law.
- • Respect for legislation. We may have to collect, use, store and share these informations if we believe in good faith that it is necessary and reasonable to:
- o Respond to a legal process or a state request;
- o Enforce our agreements, conditions or regulations;
- o Prevent, investigate or manage any fraud or other illegal activity, or any technical or security problem;
- o Protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or other parties
4. Retention period of this data
We keep these informations only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes set out above in our confidentiality rules as well as to allow us to meet our legal and tax obligations. We generally keep them for 6 years.
5. Transfers of personal informations outside the EU
We potentially reserve the right to store and process personal informations through third-party hosts located in the United States or in other countries. We could therefore happen to transfer these personal informations to a jurisdiction where the legislation concerning data protection and government surveillance is different from that of our country. In this case, we will rely on the Data Protection Shield (“Privacy Shield” certification) as a legal basis.
6. Buyers Rights regarding the use of their personal informations
Residents of certain territories, and in particular of the European Union, have certain rights relating to their personal informations. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
• The right to access personal informations we hold about them and to receive a copy by contacting us (see our contact details below).
• The right to modify these informations, to limit their use or to delete them. We will delete these personal informations at the concerned person request to the extent that it does not affect the proper performance of our services or the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
• The right to object to the processing of some of these informations in the context of the legitimate interests of Fleurs d'un Nouveau Monde company.
• The right to withdraw consent for the processing of these informations at any time. Customers can, at any time, decide to stop receiving our marketing messages after having expressly consented to receive them. In this case, customers will simply have to follow the link provided for this purpose in the messages to remove their express consent and their email address from our mailing lists.
• The right to complain. Residents of the European Union may express any concern to local data protection authorities regarding the use of their information (without affecting other rights which they may also have).
7. Terms of exercise and contact details
Within the framework of European data protection law, customers can contact us by post for any modification, deletion or access to their personal informations at the following postal address:
Fleurs d'un Nouveau Monde - 7, rue de la Bérarde - 13220 Châteauneuf les Martigues
For any question or concern regarding the use of their personal data, our customers can contact us by email at the following address:
These confidentiality rules in accordance with the GDPR are drawn up with the aim of respecting our customers privacy. They apply from 05/25/2018 and are likely to change in our customers interest.