Are you looking for an original and fun activity for a bachelorette party? What could be better than a girly afternoon to create all of your flowery wedding accessories?
Ayana offers 2 home activities in a festive and friendly atmosphere.
What is a workshop led by Ayana?
- Learning preserved flower creation techniques
- A workshop of around 2 hours for a fun time that will delight the bride
- A trip to your home for a friendly and girly atmosphere
- Unforgettable memories with photos sent by email
- Flowered accessories in preserved flowers that you can wear on D-Day and keep for many years
Capacity of the activity: from 6 to 12 people
Travel in the Aix-en-Provence region.
Each participant will be able to create their flower crown in preserved hydrangea!
390 € for a group of 1 to 6 people
from 7 to 10 → 60 € / person more
from 11 to 12 → 50 € / person more
The bride can create her crown of flowers in preserved hydrangea, and each participant can create her comb in preserved hydrangea!
270 € for a group of 1 to 6 people
from 7 to 10 → 35 € / person more
from 11 to 12 → 30 € / person more
To check availability and organize your activity, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of participants, the date of the planned event and the desired time.
We will get back to you quickly and we will define together the desired colors for the hydrangea.